sponge_bob
New member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2015
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello all
I recently did a reflash on my Vu zero and cant seem to turn off NAR on some channels. I had this problem before and managed to sort it but this time it seems to be sticking.
I have set Auto Lang to English in all 4, as well as English/Undetermined/None
AC3 yes
Prefer Audio track to No
The Audio button on some channels doesn't give me any option but NAR - I don't get how to turn this annoying option off.
Please help!
I recently did a reflash on my Vu zero and cant seem to turn off NAR on some channels. I had this problem before and managed to sort it but this time it seems to be sticking.
I have set Auto Lang to English in all 4, as well as English/Undetermined/None
AC3 yes
Prefer Audio track to No
The Audio button on some channels doesn't give me any option but NAR - I don't get how to turn this annoying option off.
Please help!
