Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cant update using "couch " method

  • Thread starter Thread starter stumpey
  • Start date Start date
S

stumpey

Guest
I am currently using V29 I have tried to update to a few other version using the couch method . I download the image using the image manager then press the blue button to restore but all that happens is I get a window that says preparing to install ( or something like that at work at the moment ) that counts down for a minute then nothing happens. I have used this method many times before and never had a problem. Any ideas

Thx
Steve
 
have you updated the bootloader lately ?, as the newer images require the latest bootloader.
 
Hi
Thanks for the heads up updated the boot loader reinstalled and now working OK

Thx
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top