Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] CCam config switcher

jim bob

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Any one tried the ccam config switcher on vix 3 ? mine is crashing when i try to activate another.
 
I get the black screen and have to reboot. When I reboot the original cfg file has disappeared too?
 
When I press blue button CCcam Info then switch config all i get is CCcam switcher with Delete/Activate/Rename/Content,can you give me info how to set up please.
 
For the files to show up you create the main one called "CCcam.cfg" and subsequent ones "CCcam_0.cfg", "CCcam_1.cfg"... etc and put them in the \var\etc folder.

If you put "#CONFIGFILE NAME=<name>" as the first line of the file then <name> will appear in the list.

I find that I have to swap when on a FTA channel to ensure no crash takes place and I am usiing cccam V2.21.
 
I think u mean the etc folder not \var\etc folder ?

I just tried it on a FTA channel but still crashes.
 
yeah I'm having the same problem, sometimes it works but most of the time it crashes. Are there any alternatives?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top