Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCcam 2.3.0 on OpenMips 4.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter klaxhu
  • Start date Start date
K

klaxhu

Guest
Hi all,

on a fresh image on my HD800SE+ I installed CCcam 2.3.0. It works but it doesn't show up via blue button in the list anymore so I can configure the settings of it ...
Any ideas? I tried installing another Cam and same thing happens ...
 
Hi all,

on a fresh image on my HD800SE+ I installed CCcam 2.3.0. It works but it doesn't show up via blue button in the list anymore so I can configure the settings of it ...
Any ideas? I tried installing another Cam and same thing happens ...

just to be a bit clearer: both cccam's i installed don't show up in extensions ..although in openmips 2.1 they did ... so i can't configure them :(
also a bit strange: when i go to plugins i see a lot of them installed like disec helper, but i can't see it/use it in the list. any ideas what this problem might be or am i just super noob and don't know where to look?

pls help!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top