Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Oscam not starting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gardener
  • Start date Start date
G

gardener

Guest
I'm using oscam 9059 + cccam 2.3.0 (permissions set to 755) and all my config files are fine but in soft cam manager it try's to start the cam but doesn't acknowledge that it has been started and all I can do is keep starting it over and over again. The odd thing is, the cam seems to be working - any ideas?
 
I having the same issue since yesterdays updates, rolling back to build 8 hasnt changed anything

cccam 2.3, vu duo. No channels clearing, cam is running fine it appears. Not connecting to my server tho :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top