Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] cccam 2.3.0 problem

nothing wrong with 2.3.0 here, all channels working

It's cccam that's the issue , I used 2.3.0 for years also but newer images aren't working with it correctly
Forget it: CCcam can't cope with services that have multiple encryptions. It will simply stop. This has nothing to do with images, newer or not.
And as CCcam isn't being maintained any more, it's a dead end.

Oscam is the softcam to use: is 'open source', has a large community, a good forum and ditto WiKi, and is being developed on a daily basis.
 
Yeah using oscam now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weirskynet
VU+ Solo 2
 
i've been using oscam for a year now and I wish I'd learnt to setup form years back,.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top