George Kildare
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 30, 2014
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I changed over to OpenVix from the dealer installed OpenPLI on my week-old Xtrend ET10000 yesterday. I have been extremely pleased with my first impressions, particularly the integration of the EPG with Autotimer.
However, there was one problem. My Ziggo Smart Card didn't work. I spotted that the CCcam.cfg file was missing from the \etc folder, found an appropriate configuration file on the web and ftp-d it to the box. Everything is now working file. It would have save a lot of hassle if the file was loaded as part of the original flashing process.
Thanks to everyone who developed OpenVix.
However, there was one problem. My Ziggo Smart Card didn't work. I spotted that the CCcam.cfg file was missing from the \etc folder, found an appropriate configuration file on the web and ftp-d it to the box. Everything is now working file. It would have save a lot of hassle if the file was loaded as part of the original flashing process.
Thanks to everyone who developed OpenVix.