Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Cccam cfg

  • Thread starter Thread starter AciidSn3ak3r
  • Start date Start date
A

AciidSn3ak3r

Guest
Hi all.

I have messed up my box and cannot FTP onto it.
I was wondering if there is anyway of getting my CCCAM.CFG information from the box on the front end?

Regards
 
How have you killed ftp?
Can you telnet into it?
if so
Code:
cp /etc/Cccam.cfg /media/usb/
Will copy it to your mounted USB stick.
 
Looks like I cant even telnet to the box.
I think i killed it by installing vix with reinstalling my settings.

Do i need to enable anything on VIX for telnet.

Regards
 
You should reflash without restoring a 2.4 settings back up so.
Once done, you can ftp into the box & retrieve your backup, extract it & take your cccam cfg from it.
 
My mistake, I was putting the wrong IP address. It had changed :\
Am able to telnet but the command you provided says no such file or directory :\

Regards
 
Code:
cp /etc/CCcam.cfg /media/usb/
 
It ran but it didn't transfer it to my memory stick.
The USB stick was in the back. But still had the original stuff that I had on it :\
 
Did your other method and got it straight from the backup once I reinstalled VIX without restoring.
Cheers :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top