Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] CCCAM dropping local card

MatLCFC

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hoping somebody can sort me out... my head is hurting!!!

CCCAM keeps dropping my S*y card (local card) - White card in the box.
Everything is running ok & then it just stops.
If you access the CCCAM during a blackout it shows no entitlements & the message "No or unknown card inserted" appears.
I have tried using different versions of CCCAM no luck.
Making watching premium channels impossible.

I then tried to re-flash the box with the latest image & start again. But that is not working now either!
I have plugged the USB in the front & rear of the box (containing Vu Plus folder), box just boots normally & loads the already installed image.
Tried using Image manager but it just crashes!

Basically. I'm having a lot of problems.

Where do I start. Just want to get things running smoothly again!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top