Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] CCCam freezing on kids channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi there
I have an issue with the picture freezing but only on the kids TV channels
28.2e the disney channels etc
Anyone have any experience here?
 
Hi there
I have an issue with the picture freezing but only on the kids TV channels
28.2e the disney channels etc
Anyone have any experience here?

dont waste your time with cccam change over to mgcmd
 
If you have your own card you won't get any picture freezing with CCCam on any channel.

If you don't have your own card your problem can't be discussed on this forum.
 
Mine freezes on a number of channels I'm using zgemma h1 anyone got any ideas on how to solve this ?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
No.
Not on a clone.
Not on a dodgy sub.
Like has been said, if you are using local card and decent hardware you won't have any freezing.
 
Sorry guys I'm new to the site so apologies can you point me in the right direction on we're to go for the info?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Like I've said previously, NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR CLONE/COUNTERFEIT RECEIVER!! Sorry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top