Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cccam is it started ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter parts
  • Start date Start date
P

parts

Guest
I have installed CCCam from plugin.

I have put a CCCam.cfg in etc

I have checked network

I get nothing, How can i tell if CCCam has started ?

Thanks

Chris
 
if you telnet in to your box, and type "ps" (without quotes), then you should get a list of running processes. If it is running, you will see your cccam version in that list.

It should also state that it's running in the softcam manager...

Also, you might find that it's not running if the filename is the same as what you posted...

It should be CCcam.cfg, not CCCam.cfg

hth
 
Hi mate

Also when in telnet mode if you add -dv to the line your see its running example : /var/bin/CCcam.ppc -dv
depending on your image used it could be different CCcam2_1_4 or just CCcam your see how it is if you do what pooface said with the ps

regards
satmanbasil
 
for me on Vix image, when i type ps on telnet i got

/usr/bin/cccam*

there is no var as well.

is this what u r getting
 
I get no reference to cccam at all .

If i try to delete cams, its there


Chris
 
I cannot get softcam manager to do anything, when i try to access it i get the green screen.

have i got a bad version of the software ?
 
can u upload ur crash log in here

have u tried to install any skins or plugins manually
 
Go into setup then softcam setup you can see if cccam is running and stop and start it here.


phil
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top