Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] cccam links are gone

edmundf

New member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
66
Hi Guys,

Where can I ge a working cccam? The links are dead and if that is not enough I cannot login there.
I need the cccam and a cccamviewer to see its satus.
Maybe I start with a clean install but what is the difference between the HD and other VIX firmwares and which one should I choose?

Thanks

Edmund
 
Thank you but I have nothing even remotely like it
I start all over with a fresh install, I take the HD version whatever that may be

Edmund
 
Did a fresh install and all options including cccams are present.

Thanks

Edmund
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top