Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCcam problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonna

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Whitley Bay
Hi guys.

Got a problem I've been experiencing more and more for the last couple days.

My CCcam servers keep turning red on the box meaning I can't view most channels. I've been in touch with my provider who assures me there are no issues. A friend of mine uses the same provider and is also using ViX with no issues.

Seems to be quite intermittent. Did use to sort itself out with a reboot of the box but now that doesn't seem to fix it. I'm really stuck now. Using an Ethernet connection to my router so no problems there.

Any ideas?
 
This is not a card sharing friendly forum and as your obviously obtaining your channels via CS i'm closing this thread down as it breaches our forum rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top