Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] CCcam Switch config

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynd145
  • Start date Start date
L

lynd145

Guest
Hi I have a vu+duo running Apollo 023 is there any way of stopping switch config from crashing the box thanks
 
If you box carshed, a crash og would have been generated. Please upload it. You will find it in /home/root/logs/

What is switch config please.
 
It's basically CCcam switch mate and crashes my box all the time it's under blue button /CCcam info / switch config .... I have also sent the crash logs thanks would like to get this working without crashing the box
 
Last edited:
thanks for your help but does not work get bad magic number in ust/lib/enigma2/python/extensions/cccamswitch/plugin.pyo works in bh but not apollo as any1 got this to work in the latest build or through cccam info thanks
 
I have tried both ways and also have swap file enabled just wish it would work like it does on BH image cuz I prefer the vix image
 
CCcam.cfg and CCcam_o.cfg and cant install satmanbasil's CCcam switch cus I get what I posted in post 5 thanks
 
Don't worry about installing, it should be already installed.

Concentrate on configs. Numbers, not letters after underscore.

Sorry can't check at moment, will do later hopefully
 
cant install satmanbasil's CCcam switch cus I get what I posted in post 5 thanks

No need to install anything on ViX.
With CCcam running, blue button -> CCcam Info -> Menu should let you switch configs.
 
The easy way would be to configure your CCcam.cfg in a way so that each line only opens what you want it to ruling out the need to switch configs, not as hard as it sounds buddy.
 
You need the following named config files.

CCcam.cfg This is just the original one. You will get a a crash if this does not exist
CCcam_0.cfg Copy of original one
CCcam_1.cfg config for your first card
CCcam_2.cfg config for your second card
CCcam_3.cfg config for your third card
CCcam_4.cfg config for your fourth card
CCcam_5.cfg config for your fifth card
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top