Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCCam warnings in messages file in /var/log/

  • Thread starter Thread starter WOIIFTM
  • Start date Start date
W

WOIIFTM

Guest
Hi,

I've been using VIX 1.1 and upgraded just last night to V1.2.

I have no real problems with the image but I've noticed a small delay in zapping between channels in all versions. This is somehing that doesn't bother me but something I like to keep track off and maybe solve it one day.

Somehow I ended up in checking the messages file in the /var/log/ directory showing this when my box was recording while in standby mode:

Nov 2 14:14:46 bm750 user.warn kernel: FE tune
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0100:00006A
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0100:00006B
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0100:00006D
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0500:042500
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0500:042510
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0500:042520
Nov 2 14:14:47 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0500:042530

Does this point to a problem I should take care of or is this more or less the standard CCcam messages for a local box? BTW I'm running CCcam without a cfg file.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top