Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Chanel Order messed up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrjrobinson
  • Start date Start date
M

mrjrobinson

Guest
No need to use that file anymore, use the Sky UK (SD) provider in ABM, it will be more upto date.
 
Can you just explain what I need to do sorry :)
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers, select Sky UK (SD) as your provider & re-run ABM.
 
So I have been into Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers, select Sky UK (SD) and set all this, then came back out and selected start scan. This hasnt changed anything. Any other ideas?

Cheers again
 
menu -> settings -> system -> channel selection settings -> alternative numbering mode = no
Press green to save
 
Is that the only provider you're using now?
Have you changed any other default settings on the box?
What image & build number are you using? Menu -> Information -> About.
 
I have sorted it now. Thanks again. For anyone who has the same issues I did:

menu -> settings -> system -> channel selection settings -> alternative numbering mode = no
Press green to save
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top