Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Change aspect ratio of movies

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have some movies on my external HDD that I wanted to watch but some of them are outstretched. I previously had a Blade box and there was a button on the remote that allowed the changing of the aspect ratio. I know I can do it via the menu in Vix but that is a bit tedious to change everytime so is there a quick way of doing this just for some of the movies on the HDD?
 
Try the auto resolution plugin in the ViX feeds.

Menu> Plugins> Green button ( download ) > system plugins> Autoresolution.
 
But wouldn't that plugin also affect normal tv channels. Currently I have just scale for 16:9 and 4:3 channels as some SD channels are have black borders on the sides.
 
The AutoResolutionPlugin doesn't affect the aspect ratio of the picture.
Apparently the aspect ratio settings in your setup are not to your liking: Pillarbox should do the trick (and no need to change that for other movies/TV)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top