Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Change font size of media player in ViX NightHD

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
Quick question, how do I change the font size displayed in media player. I've had a look at the XML and found the line which I believe populates the list

Code:
		<widget name="list" position="20,82" size="660,590" zPosition="3" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" selectionPixmap="ViX-Common/buttons/FocusBar_H36x660.png" foregroundColor="window-fg" backgroundColor="background1" transparent="0" enableWrapAround="1" />

I assume that as it has no font property it is using the font specified in one of the main panels it uses, so can I simply add a property font=<name>,<size> to the line above?

Reason I ask rather than just doing it is I'm at work at the mo but have the skin XML files with to look at.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top