Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Change how exit button on remote works when epg is open.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tubbylad
  • Start date Start date
T

tubbylad

Guest
Hi

I wondered if anyone could help me. I have upgraded to a newer version of vix but can't figure out how to fix this problem.

On my old version when I pressed "epg" it brought up the list of channels, I used to be able to press "ok" once to select a channel, continue to scroll through what else is on and then hit "exit" and it would remain on the selected channel.

At the moment it zaps back to the previous channel I was on.

Can someone please let me know what I should be changing to stop this?

thanks
nick
 
When in EPG press menu & change channel preview mode.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top