Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Changing of channels on receiver keep s freezing why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter navinkhashidas
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

navinkhashidas

Guest
Hi guys I have a bit of a problem. I dont know if anybody else is experiencing the same problem as I am but basically its getting me annoyed now. Whats happening is most times I keep changing channels on Gigablue UE plus current channel always freezes but I am able to access FTA channels why is this? The service provider I am using server is always up and active. Is there a feature on the box which I need to change?
 
I'd suggest you re-read the site rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top