Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Changing pre-set transponder in satfinder.

[email protected]

New member
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
55
Hi,
I know this transponder can be changed using the left and right arrow buttons on the remote, but how do I get it to stay on a selected transponder that I want to view the sat signal strength on each time I go into satfinder. I have a multi lnb set up and its handy to just flick from sat to sat in satfinder to see that the signals are coming in good and strong.
 
If my memory is correct, satfinder will be set to the channel being watched ... It might be easier to use one of the phone apps to do what you want.
 
Satfinder selects the currently playing service if available on that tuner.

Enigma signal meter app allows you to zap and check signal strength (SNR) on any android device.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top