Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] changing rotor latitude an log

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
56
Points
48
Age
65
i cannot change those prositions in the menu with the remote.I am a little bit off setting.How can I change the prosition for my stab rotor or do I need to go on to the roof and regulate the rotor on 5E setting ?
 
If you mean you can not enter numbers with the remote you need to enable "text mode" in the remote control setup page.
 
ok will try that.Thx for quick reply.
 
I'm not near a receiver to give exact instructions but you should find it in Menu--> Setup-->System then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and look for the remote control setup pages.
 
thx that did the trick.
 
ok fine to now that also.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top