Grinnders
Forum Supporter

Hi guys,
After a recent thread about my Technomate TM2600 failure I rescanned by sats once up and running. I noticed today that I no longer have Channel 4 HD. I do have C4, C4+1, E4, E4 +1, More4, More4+1
I know on my Humax Freesat HDR I lost C4HD quite a while ago after increased 'carriage fees' (https://www.whathifi.com/news/freesat-loses-channel-4-hd-and-all4-over-carriage-fee-dispute) , but at that time I did retain it on the VU+ solo2.
The recent scan has rendered the previous entry to be <N/A>. i'm not sure if this is coincidence or whether my new Satellites.xml doesn't scan the right frequencies, or whether the channel doesn't exist anymore. But even if it was locked down to Sky only, surely it shoudl find it on the scan and just be scrambled for me???
Does anyone know the manual scan settings that cover the transponder frequency to see if it's a subtle tuning problem, a satellites.xml problem, or that it's just not available.
After a recent thread about my Technomate TM2600 failure I rescanned by sats once up and running. I noticed today that I no longer have Channel 4 HD. I do have C4, C4+1, E4, E4 +1, More4, More4+1
I know on my Humax Freesat HDR I lost C4HD quite a while ago after increased 'carriage fees' (https://www.whathifi.com/news/freesat-loses-channel-4-hd-and-all4-over-carriage-fee-dispute) , but at that time I did retain it on the VU+ solo2.
The recent scan has rendered the previous entry to be <N/A>. i'm not sure if this is coincidence or whether my new Satellites.xml doesn't scan the right frequencies, or whether the channel doesn't exist anymore. But even if it was locked down to Sky only, surely it shoudl find it on the scan and just be scrambled for me???
Does anyone know the manual scan settings that cover the transponder frequency to see if it's a subtle tuning problem, a satellites.xml problem, or that it's just not available.