Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Channel Display shows numbers instead of channel

bangorbob

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
71
Location
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
Just noticed tonight that when watching 103 the display shows 103 2017 instead of 103 ITV1 HD, also 102 is showing 102 2081 when is should display BBC2. This must have only happened overnight. I am running the latest Vix 470 with AutoBouquets running every night to update Bouquets.
 
Sorry to hijack your thread m8,

But, everytime I try to install AB I get "dvb snoop" not installed.

Why is that??
 
How do I do that??

I always transfer the .ipk to /tmp then install from VIX menu.
 
I have replied in the correct thread. Installation process is as you describe.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top