Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel icons for cool epg

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Hi

I have seen a screenshot of cool epg where there are icons for each of the channels instead of written name of channel.

How do I enable this on my vu duo with vix 1.1 image.

Is it a case of downloading the icons and if so where do I get them and how do I go about using them.

Thanks
 
Press eog to bring up coolepg, press menu in CEPG and than enable picon and change no of channels showing to 5 from 7.
 
You will need to download a Picon package (available from the Picon Forum on this site). They need to be placed in a folder named "Picon" on a usb stick.
Then do as Stanman posted above.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top