Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Channel List restored wrong

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I just tried to update from 90 to 97, and it seemed to work but when I started EPG it was empty, no channels no programs.
I noticed that the channel it started on was 3 instead of the usual 1 but it was the same channel and in fact what happend was that the list of channels started at 3 with what was usually 1, no trace of 1 and 2 I tried to reload the settins backup but the result was the same.
I don't know if this is related to the problem others had but there is something strange in the channel list.

I had to go back to 90.

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top