Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Channels missing from list.

  • Thread starter Thread starter morashid679
  • Start date Start date
M

morashid679

Guest
Hi Guys,

I'm setting up a VU duo for a friend and after I FTP or download the latest "silverfox0786" channel list I still have some channels missing.

1. DM Digital 802 gets transferred to Daystar 584.

2. Pick TV states "no sid".

I've FTP the latest .XML and scanned 28.2e and still nothing.

When I do a full scan they're there.

I need the channel list as it corresponds with the sly numbering.

I tried adding it via dbedit but, that messes up all the other channel placements.

Thanks.
 
OK.. Firstly.. Pick TV and Pick TV+1 do not clear in cccam..

Secondly.. If you want the channels to appear the same as on a sky box.. :

Open DB Edit..

Click on options..

Click Advanced Tab..

Put a tick in "Allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets..

Click save..

Now just ftp your bouquets as normal..
 
seems DM is incorrect but picktv is correct

will fix them
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top