Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channels not showing what's on!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toby_uk
  • Start date Start date
T

Toby_uk

Guest
Hi, guys you might have seen some post about me being a newb on here and it has not changed :)
I have a technomate TM800 HD and I hope this makes sense . It's on open pli, I have rats auto-bouquets installed , and even though I like the layout on this, it's only showing a handful of whats on and most of them just show the channel and nothing else?
Any help would be appreciated :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Your programme guide is done via EPG.. Not a bouquet updater..

The bouquet updater only updates the channels that have changed freq..

Try Cross EPG.. Usually found in : Menu > Set Up > System.. Although i have not used Pli in a very long time..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top