Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Channels showing N/A in EPG.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terrafirma
  • Start date Start date
T

Terrafirma

Guest
I have recently acquired an Edision Osmini combo and am currently setting it up. As a newcomer to Linux/Enigma I have had a steep learning curve but I am getting there. After many attempts to run ABM - always ending in tuner time out I gave up and downloaded a settings file from your forum. I loaded it using Dreamboxedit. I ran a manual scan on terrestrial and satellite tuners . I set up Rytek as my EPG data source and downloaded an EPG file. Now I have a fully functioning terrestrial EPG. When I select A bouquet from my satellite channel list I am presented with a list of channels comprising normal functioning channels interspersed with blanked out channels showing N/A. All channels and bouquets show up as normal in Dreamboxedit. All other functionality of the box is normal.

Can any of you Gurus offer any suggestion as to the cause of my problem ?

Regards
 
The times I had N/A channels come up, it meant that the actual frequency had changed from the one in the bouquet.
F.e. you have ITV HD in your bouquet at 12345, now on the source (satellite f.e.) they have changed to 23456.
The N/A signals that the 12345 location is not valid anymore, thus it cannot read wht channel that should be.
Sometimes just going on the channel can update it, but mostly you will need to find the new location, rescan, and put the new one in your bouquet and throw the old one out.
 
Thanks for your response. I'll certainly give that a try. On reflection you're almostly certainly correct. My mistake was to assume that because I was using a settings file of recent vintage it was up-to-date.

Cheers and Thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top