Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] Channels won't hold populated channel info after restart..

  • Thread starter Thread starter thisntaht
  • Start date Start date
T

thisntaht

Guest
Hi Guys,

I have a vu+ duo2 running vix Apollo 047 and Blue HD skin.
Since the latest update to 047, every time the box is turned on from standby, the channel info is only available on the freesat channels not the sky channels.
I can press the blue button > crossEPG Downloader and it will populate them fine, but, when the box is switched off and then on again (Both standby and switched off at the back) the channel info is only available for the freesat channels.
It was working fine on previous images and it has only happened since I updated to image 047.

I use crossEPG saved to internal HDD and I use crossEPG open TV with Sky UKTV. It was always working fine on previous vix images but it just will not keep the channels populated once its switched off and then on again.
I done a defragment database and no difference. I also tried it on the vix skins and no difference.

It will populate ok via the blue button but won't hold the channel info on sky channels after a restart but will hold the freesat channels info after a restart. Seems strange :confused:
Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or if I may be missing something, Any recommendations?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top