Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] ChannelsImporter plugin

hbw

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ashington
Firstly the ChannelsImporter plugin is excellent, and works really well, however I did like the feature in RemoteChannelStreamConvertor where you could select which bouquets to import to the client box.

I assume this or something similar is not present in the new plugin. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If not present, then could something similar to the Hide Bouquets facility in ABM be considered in a future update please? I personally like the ability to have different bouquets displayed on different boxes.

I know this is not a real support question, more of a feature suggestion.

Many thanks. Great plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top