mickyblueys
Forum Supporter

Thought i'd throw it out there for peoples opinions!
I'm looking to get a cheap Vix compatible HD box for my daughters bedroom. It won't have a live feed cable attached to it. (at least not for a while). I have 2 Duo's already in the house and was gonna remote stream to this new box for her.
Any suggestions on which stb appreciated.
Question: is it possible to run remotestream convert from both my duo's to the one new box?? E.g. For when i have a recording going on 1 duo feed and i'm watching the 2nd feed live myself. Then she could still recieve a stream from my 2nd duo if that is not using both tuners.
hope you understand my point!!
Apologies if I've posted in wrong section.
I'm looking to get a cheap Vix compatible HD box for my daughters bedroom. It won't have a live feed cable attached to it. (at least not for a while). I have 2 Duo's already in the house and was gonna remote stream to this new box for her.
Any suggestions on which stb appreciated.
Question: is it possible to run remotestream convert from both my duo's to the one new box?? E.g. For when i have a recording going on 1 duo feed and i'm watching the 2nd feed live myself. Then she could still recieve a stream from my 2nd duo if that is not using both tuners.
hope you understand my point!!
Apologies if I've posted in wrong section.