Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] CI-module stops CCcam

  • Thread starter Thread starter kvarnstj
  • Start date Start date
K

kvarnstj

Guest
Hi!

I have a problem, that when I plug in a Conax CI-module into the Ultimo, the channels using CCcam will stop working. Immediately when I pull out the CI-module, the channels using CCcam will start working again. So it seems like CI-module and CCcam cannot be used at the same time? Even an empty CI-module, without any card in it, will cause this problem. I have experienced that with VIX image 2.x this problem is not present, in VIX 3 and Zeus, the problem is present.
Is there any way to overcome this problem, e.g. with some CCcam settings or similar?

--JOKv--
 
Any way to stick with cccam and make it work? Seems like when the CI-module is plugged in, the box overrules the cccam (even if cccam is still running) and tries to decrypt any channel from the CI-module, does not matter if there is a card in the module or not. As said, this worked ok before VIX 2. I remember that I spent a lot of time figuring out why ccam does not work in VIX 2, until I pulled out the empty CI-module from the box and everything started to work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top