Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CI problem + Smargo Triple Reader

  • Thread starter Thread starter oilywater
  • Start date Start date
O

oilywater

Guest
Hello chaps

Currently running quad tuner Ultimo set up with latest Vix image.

There is a problem using more than one hardware CAM at once. I have encountered this on BH images too.

I have attempted to use a JSC card with SMIT Irdeto CAM, which works on its own in either slot. However, as soon as I add another CAM (I've tried Unicam with Sky Germany, CONAX with Canal/TV2, Viaccess with Bis) neither slot will clear channels. Any thoughts on a solution?

Also I'm trying to use a Smargo Triple Reader with limited success. One card will clear and update with CCcam, any others will clear but won't update. Are there specific drivers? Is there a specific CCcam config for it?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top