Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] CIplus helper installation

matlacki

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Hi. Is it possible to install CIplus helper manually on openVIX to add unofficial ci+ support. I have tried to install *.ipk but it refuses to install.
My CI+ module works fine on VTI, OpenATV and BH image but I want to continue using OpenVix.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance
 
What error messages do you see?

After installing a fresh OpenVIX image I have managed to install the plugin but after inserting the CI+ module into the slot I get a message "Your TV is not compatible with your module".
 
After installing a fresh OpenVIX image I have managed to install the plugin but after inserting the CI+ module into the slot I get a message "Your TV is not compatible with your module".

Lot of code changes last week in this area that may help you without the helper ipk … just need to wait for a build.
 
Lot of code changes last week in this area that may help you without the helper ipk … just need to wait for a build.

Great news. Thanks very much. I'll patiently wait for the new build. Can't even imagine using other image than OpenVIX.
 
I'm very interesting in it, too. I need CI+ support to use Kabelio module in my Vu+ Duo4KSE receiver, absolutely do not want to change image. Thank you to the team for your very great job.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top