Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Clarke-Tech ET-9000 won't boot after image uodate

  • Thread starter Thread starter magro
  • Start date Start date
M

magro

Guest
Hello good people,

I've been running VIX 2.1 on the ET-9000 for years and today decided to update the image to VIX Apollo 064.
After installing the newer bootloader I flashed it to Apollo and everything seemed OK.
Sadly it now can't complete the booting process.

I tried to update the same image after downloading it again with the same result.

Can I please get some help how to solve this this problem?
Sadly I'm a complete beginner when it comes to everything technical about Linux and handling the images, so please be patient with me...

All help will be appreciated, -thanks!
 
Try to install the Bootloader again and then install the latest version of Apollo again....... I have an ET9000 and it works on mine perfecto.....

Hope you can get it sorted, the more experienced peeps on here I am sure will help out....
 
Thanks!
I think I used an older bootloader Before, but now I'm up and running Apollo064.

Now I only need to reinstall cccam and configure the systen again, should have made a backup...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top