guff daddy
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2010
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 0
I have two hard disks in my Duo - one is the internal /media/hdd, used for recording, the other is an external eSata drive - /media/hdd2 used for torrent downloads etc.
Since the 190 update my box occasionally comes up with an error headed "Cleaning Trashes"- initially it looked like it was trying to clean a non-existent /media/hdd2/.Trash directory so, I created one. Since then it has given the same error about a /media/.Trash directory, so I created that as well.
Now it is giving the same error, but about /media/hdd2/.Trash/.Trash
I don't want to keep creating /.Trash directories - any solution for this?
Since the 190 update my box occasionally comes up with an error headed "Cleaning Trashes"- initially it looked like it was trying to clean a non-existent /media/hdd2/.Trash directory so, I created one. Since then it has given the same error about a /media/.Trash directory, so I created that as well.
Now it is giving the same error, but about /media/hdd2/.Trash/.Trash
I don't want to keep creating /.Trash directories - any solution for this?

