Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Client Mode Audio Drop-Out

jasmin27

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Belgium, Limburg
Hi there,
Main Box is VU+ Duo2, Openvix 5.2.44
VU+ Zero configured as client, also 5.2.44. Boxes connected direct to the same switch 100/1000 Mb.
Works great. But on the client box audio drop outs. I Noticed this happens when the image on the screen "freezes" (f.I. like when a static weather map is showed)
Anyone has an idea? Tried also with changing audio settings on both boxes, but I cannot make it work properly.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top