Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Client Mode Audio Drop-Out

jasmin27

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Belgium, Limburg
Hi there,

Main Box is VU+ Duo2, Openvix 5.2.45
VU+ Zero configured as client, 5.2.44. Boxes connected direct to the same switch 100/1000 Mb.
Works great. But on the client box audio drop outs. I Noticed this happens when the image on the screen "freezes" (f.I. like when a static weather map is showed)
Anyone has an idea? Tried also with changing audio settings on both boxes, but I cannot make it work properly.
 
Shouldn‘t be freezing unless there is a LAN issue or something is hogging the network ... I assume from your post that everything is wired.
 
…. I don't think they actually mean freezing, it happens when the picture has no movement, like a weather map.

Maybe screen saver?
 
Exactly what I mean: when picture has no movement, audio drops. al is wired LAN, no disturbs in in the image just the audio.
 
Hi sorry for butting in but I have the same issue have to reboot main box been happening a alot if client changes channel all boxes running 5.2 45
main box frezzes , tried reflash etc
Was thinking if down grading
Off subject
, because old vu + ultimo as main box , and you don't update box image no more do openpil do a client mode ?
 
Last edited:
I run this way with several receivers and no issues.
So ...........
Can you define your setup on the Ultimo (tuners etc)
OpenPli do it differently.
 
Hi I am running vu+ ultimo ( not 4k) for as main box 3 sat tuners 5.2 45 and zero vu also on 5.2 45
Don't know if image I was thinking of downgrade to 5.2 first to try
Tuner A 28.2
Tuner B 19.2
Tuner c 19.2
All simple never and problem before. Been with vix through and thought think it is image or I moved to oscam I need to do more tests
 
Last edited:
So if you only have 1 tuner on 28.2E that is an issue with competition between somebody watching on ultimo and somebody on the zero (don‘t forget you are using the Ultimo as the C/S so its using the tuner.
19.2 is OK as long as you are not also recording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top