Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Client Mode bethween two set top box

monassat

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Hello friends
I discover OpenVIX image since few weeks. Really good IMG!! So I'm using VU+ duo 4k se; loaded protocol nsf to connect to a second VU+ duo 4k se successfully. Then I setup "Client Mode" succesfully too.
Asking: how to come back to normal setup ??(without Client Mode)
Many thanks
Happy new year
 
Menu/setup/tuners & scanning/,client mode …….disable
 
Thanks
Already done but nothing change
Still fix on up
Also after reboot do not change
 
Should be effected by the fact IMG is in multiboot??
 
Should be effected by the fact IMG is in multiboot??

Multiboot just allows you to run multiple images.
once you disable and hit save(green button), it should ask for a gui restart?
 
Hallo friends
As a client I had PLI 9.0 in the flash and OpenVIX in multiboot.
Currently as a client I have OpenVIX on the flash, slot 1 OpenVIX (with NFS that connects me well to the first VU+duo 4K SE. Currently as a client I also have OpenVIX slot 2 OpenVIX with Client Mode. It works well, but by deactivating Client Mode and restarting the GUI, the tuning remains blocked on the first VU+duo 4K SE. In this case no channels can be seen on the TV.
On the first VU+duo 4K SE I currently have PLI 9.0
 
Hallo friends
As a client I had PLI 9.0 in the flash and OpenVIX in multiboot.
Currently as a client I have OpenVIX on the flash, slot 1 OpenVIX (with NFS that connects me well to the first VU+duo 4K SE. Currently as a client I also have OpenVIX slot 2 OpenVIX with Client Mode. It works well, but by deactivating Client Mode and restarting the GUI, the tuning remains blocked on the first VU+duo 4K SE. In this case no channels can be seen on the TV.
On the first VU+duo 4K SE I currently have PLI 9.0

Personally, I wouldn,t try and run C/ S between different images as the implementation’s are not the same
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top