Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero4K] client mode with motorized system

linsladeboy

Member
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Age
66
I currently have a multi lnb set up and thinking of going motorized as previously had a few years ago.
With current set up I am able to change channels on different satellites from main receiver with slave box in kitchen on client mode.
Anyone know if I will be able to move motor with client mode receiver on a motorized set up?
 
Yes my clients change motor positions. Make sure you don't have the situation where trying to change channels with motorized tuner on other receivers at same time it causes conflict.
I have fixed dish and Stab on other

you can watch on both once tuned
 
Last edited:
Hi v8rick, many thanks for response, much appreciated.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top