Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Client Mode

colheath

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Hi, I've added Google Wifi to my network, I am using a Vu+ Solo2 upstairs in client mode connected to a Solo4k downstairs. I can view all the channels and I can watch the Solo 4 recordings, but it's not importing the EPG or channels list. This was working before when the two boxes were connected by home plugs, but these are now not functioning hence the move to Mesh.

Any help appreciated,
TIA
Colin.
 
had the same problem.Did not find the solution either .Think you have to save EPG on masterbox first and import in slave or client.Now i just import EPG on both boxes.
 
I've got around it for now by switching the Solo 4K to WiFi. I'll have another go at the weekend.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top