Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Client Mode

db49er

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have loaned my old vu+ zero to a friend to use in client mode with his vu+ duo 4k se as host. Everything works fine on the duo but some channels fail to tune on the zero. The connection is lan via home plugs and having spent weeks trying to figure it out, I can only assume that it is a network problem. Grateful for any suggestions.
 
To me it seems as if a tuner is being used and the host is using another tuner. I might be wrong, but something to rule out.

Are you sure the Duo 4K SE is physically configured correctly with regards to wiring/LNB?
Are you sure that the the tuner configuration on the Duo 4K SE matches the reception hardware hooked up to it
 
I think you are onto something there. Only tuner A is connected to the universal lnb and B is looped-through from A. C to H are set to FBC automatic and showing inactive. Do you think I should split the lnb feed to B as well?
 
You can't split a universal LNB. I presume that you have two signal wires from LNB. If you do, hook the wire up to the second physical connection on FBC tuner and set the tuner as: simple, single, 28.2

Leave the FBC automatic as it is. It works in internal loop-through mode as and when required
 
No, unfortunately he only has a single lnb.
 
He is better off getting a unicable LNB. The zero can have its own split supply too if that suits the layout of the property.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top