Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Combining Lriazer's AutoBouquet or AutoBouquetMaker with Euro sat bouquets. How?

  • Thread starter Thread starter meggiedude
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meggiedude

Guest
Hiya.

Up until a few months ago I was using Catseyes multisat bouquets.
Then, as we mainly use the UK 28.2 sat I decided to use Lriazer's AutoBouquet plugin, and that's been working fine.
Now I want to go to a multisat setup so I can make better use of the motorized dish, but I like the convenience of the automated bouquets,

So which is best (AB or ABM) if I want the main UK bouquets first, followed by the euro bouquets.
Also how do go about combining the auto bouquets with the euro one (via say Catseye). Is there a guide here?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top