D
Deleted member 121275
Guest
- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Possible bug
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.015
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
trying to restart ci+ module then crash common interface
logs are attached
from now on only upload logs when an error occurs
user Dreambox DM920
why have I become a banner with username haldborg ?? I would like to know why
is it with logger files
is it with logger files
logs are attached
from now on only upload logs when an error occurs
user Dreambox DM920
why have I become a banner with username haldborg ?? I would like to know why
is it with logger files
is it with logger files
Attachments
-
Enigma2_debug_2025-07-31_00-19-18.log173.3 KB · Views: 2
-
Enigma2_debug_2025-07-31_00-20-42.log949.5 KB · Views: 1
-
Enigma2_crash_2025-07-30_23-35-30.log64.3 KB · Views: 2
-
Enigma2_crash_2025-07-30_23-36-37.log25.7 KB · Views: 0
-
Enigma2_crash_2025-07-31_00-07-58.log80.7 KB · Views: 3
-
Enigma2_crash_2025-07-31_00-10-49.log35.2 KB · Views: 2
-
Enigma2_debug_2025-07-31_00-09-34.log148.9 KB · Views: 0
-
Enigma2_debug_2025-07-31_00-10-59.log211.5 KB · Views: 0
-
Enigma2_debug_2025-07-31_00-15-56.log255.7 KB · Views: 2