Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Common Interface questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter beagooner
  • Start date Start date
B

beagooner

Guest
Hi guys,

I have the duo running the VIX 1.1 image. I also have a motorized setup pointing at Astra 28.2 and Hotbird 13E with a Tivusat smarcam.
I've noticed that if I return to Hotbird after watching Astra for a considerable period, the FTV channels do not clear unless I physically remove and re-insert the smarcam. I've tried installing the common interface plugin to see what it does but it just keeps crashing my box.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem? Thanking you all in advance & kind regards.

BG.
 
Thanks Super S,

I love the VIX image so much I am loathe to change it. Is there any chance of the 27 September drivers will be included in the next VIX image update?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top