Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Compatible Bluetooth dongle for VU Uno4kse using Openvix 6.8

Tillybaby

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I am looking to add a USB Bluetooth dongle to my VU Uno4KSE so I can have a Bluetooth keyboard. After a little research, it appears that only certain dongles are compatible with VU Uno4KSE. Would anyone know which one is compatible, please?
Thanks…
 
the one from vu+ should work
 
I was thinking more of a generic type rather than th VU version as it’s quite expensive in comparison to generic 4.1 version
 
22 euro original and sure that it works
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top