Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Compiling VIX from src

  • Thread starter Thread starter c9550927
  • Start date Start date
Lets cut to the chase, you're happy to run that script, great I'm happy it works for you. I'm not happy having my hand held because when things don't work its more one thing thats in the mix and might the cause of the issue :)

Also if I'm thrown in the deep end, I learn whats going on and am in a better position to fix things. Learning how to do things is the very reason I posted this thread, most people would have given up and thrown the towel in, being the stubborn bugger that I am, I educated myself and managed from what could have been a dead end. Maybe it wont help anyone to see the things I wrote, maybe it will help that 1 person years from now. Who knows, point is I'm just an average joe and I got my box working again, perhaps it might encourage someone else to have a go. The way I saw it the box was broken, what was I going to do?, break it again? ;)

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...nt-environment&p=187945&viewfull=1#post187945

You keep rocking with what you feel comfortable doing, I'd strongly recommend people do it the "hard way", you'll learn how to do it, cut and paste that link above into a text file, write to where you checked out the code, refer to it when needed, bish bosh, job done.

If you want to discuses it further i'm happy to do so, probably not worth derailing this thread anymore so feel free to start a new one if you want.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top