Abu
Can I refer to your post below which I followed to the letter.
Now, since updating to 5.3.009, for some reason, I cannot set the tuners as you originally suggested. Basically I cannot 'loop' to the preceding letter.
The tuners I to P are working perfectly.
Can you please, in a similar fashion to your original post, detail what I must do.
Quote
Notes:
The "Tuner card" in first "tuner slot" takes the first set of letters based on "tuners". (tuners used vaguely here).
The top port in a "tuner card" is the lowest "tuner" letter.
Unicable LNB
Connect Unicable LNB to top connection of the "tuner card" in the first "tuner slot". This is tuner letter A for your setup.
The tuners are internally linked. No need for anything to be connected to the same tuner card.
Tuner config A:
Advanced, Lof= unicable LNB, select, make, model.
SCR=1 (Dont mix up with position)
Tuner config B:
Same as above.
SCR=2.
Linked: yes.
linked to A
Tuner config C.
As above
SCR=3
Linked: yes
Linked to B
Tuner config D.
As above
SCR=4
Linked: yes
Linked to C
Tuner config E
As above
SCR 5
Linked: yes
Linked to D
Tuner config F
As above
SCR 6
Linked: yes
Linked to E
Tuner config G
As above
SCR 7
Linked: yes
Linked to F
Tuner config H
As above
SCR 8
Linked: yes
Linked to G
Motorised LNBs
Connect the motor control wire to the top connection of the "tuner card" in the second "tuner slot". This is "tuner" I on your setup.
Connect the "direct to LNB on motorised dish" wire to the bottom connection of the "tuner card" in the second "tuner slot". This is "tuner" J on your setup.
The tuners are internally linked. No need for anything to be connected to the same tuner card.
Tuner config I
Set as simple, USALS selecting positions. scroll down, press OK and enable sats you want. Best not to enable 28.2.
Tuner config J
Set as the "second cable of motorised LNB". Just like you did with a conventional tuner.
Tuner config K-P
Leave at default of "automatic FBC"
Unicable LNB usage with other receivers
If you buy a 32 SCR LNB, you will have 24 channels not used. If you intend to connect to other receivers, place splitter at convenient position for your wiring setup.
The SCR numbers must not be duplicated among all the receivers.