Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] CONAX CI+ CAM for Canal Digital problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magmaeye
  • Start date Start date
M

Magmaeye

Guest
First of all. My legal card are paired with the CAM module.

My problem occurs then I try to use both tuners at the same time. For example recording on Tuner A and at the same time watching on Tuner B. It doesn't matter if I choose Tuner A or B first. The second choice will always be black screen. Both tuners work individually but not together.

If I install latest version of ccam 2.3.0 it will work. But then I will not be able to see every channel i should.
I have also tried the latest version of openvix 3.2.xxx without success.

Has anyone out there got this working. Any ideas?

Best regards

MagmaEye
 
A standard CI+ CAM only can decode 1 channel a time.
There are special professional CAM's which can decode multiple channels. but they are very expensive.
 
A standard CI+ CAM only can decode 1 channel a time.
There are special professional CAM's which can decode multiple channels. but they are very expensive.

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.
My compromise will then be CCCam for normal use and CI+ CAM when needed for paired channels.

If I want to let the CAM always be inserted in the box and just switching the card in between, is there a solution to get rid of the annoying "please insert the card" message?

/MagmaEye
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top